CHARACTER TRAITS PURPOSE HIGHLIGHTS
● Empathy ● Students learn to think before acting. ● STORYTELLING
● Kindness ● Students learn strategies to handle ● VENTRILOQUISM
● Self Control hurtful teasing. ● MAGIC TRICKS
● Positive Self Image ● Students learn the importance of caring ● AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
For others. ● UPBEAT MUSIC
● Students learn anger management skills. ● MIME
45 Minute Show ● AGE APPROPRIATE For Pre-K through 5th Grade ● COLORFUL PROPS
Ventriloquist character, Leroy Snodgrass, role plays with volunteers from the audience. The students have colorful props that reinforce the educational concepts. There’s more audience participation as Granny Parker teaches life skills.
Storyteller and magician, Don Burns, captures the imagination of the students with his magical stories. The students make the magic happen while learning powerful lessons. His mime character, Scooter, learns to deal with kids who tease him, tattle on others and lack compassion.
To Book A Program Is Easy!
Just Call Don & Kathy Burns, BURNS & COMPANY